- South Keys
- Earl Armstrong/Bowesville
- Uplands (Ernst & Young Centre)
- Sixteen kilometres of new rail and eight new stations
- Provides new rail transit connections for communities in Riverside South while bringing rail closer to Manotick, Findlay Creek, Greely and Osgoode.
- Connects to bus service in Barrhaven via the newly opened Vimy Memorial Bridge.
- Serves growing demand along existing route with new stations at Walkley and Gladstone.
- Enhances the pathway network by providing a parallel multi-use pathway along the length of the extension, integrating into the new stations and connecting to adjacent communities and destinations.
TRILLIUM LINE SOUTH: BY THE NUMBERS
of new rail
new park-and-ride spaces