Tuesday, June 13, 2017
6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Michele Heights Community Centre, 2955 Michèle Drive
Please join the City of Ottawa to continue the discussion of converting the Bayshore-to-Moodie Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) to LRT, the recommended location for the future Moodie LRT Station and the preferred location of a Light Maintenance and Storage Facility.
This consultation is an opportunity for the team working on the project to hear your thoughts and answer questions.
This public consultation will:
- Present the rationale for recommendations to convert the West Transitway Extension from a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system to Light Rail Transit (LRT) and review plans for grade separation at Holly Acres
- Present the preferred location of the Moodie LRT Station and a Light Maintenance and Storage Facility (LMSF) beyond Bayshore Station
- Provide background information on the expanded bus facilities at Bayshore in the event that Bayshore is the western terminus of the Confederation Line
- Discuss possible noise mitigation measures to be implemented
- 6 p.m. – Doors open: Residents will have the opportunity to view the information boards and speak to City staff about them
- 7:10 p.m. – Presentation begins, followed by a moderated question-and-answer session
- 9 p.m. – Session ends
Ward Councillors and City staff will be available to discuss the project and answer questions.
Accessibility is an important consideration for the City of Ottawa. If you require special accommodation or for more information, please email your request to [email protected]